Affordable, American-Made modern sporting rifle with the rugged reliability that you have come to expect from Ruger. Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector. Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- 11″ aluminum handguard is free-floated for accuracy and features Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
- Flat top upper receiver features a Picatinny rail for easy attachment of magnified optic, red dot or open sights.
- Made from 7075-T6 hard-coat anodized aluminum forgings, shot-peened and proof-tested 9310 steel bolt, and 8620 steel bolt carrier. The inside diameter of the carrier and gas key are chrome plated and the key is staked for longevity.
- Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. The enlarged trigger guard is designed to allow gloved shooting in cold weather.
- Six-position, telescoping, M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear.
- Equipped with a heavy contour, cold hammer-forged alloy barrel with 1:8″ twist rifling that provides exceptional accuracy with bullets from 35 to 77 grains. M4 feed ramps and 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. The barrel and 1/2″-28 Ruger® flash suppressor have a matte black oxide finish to reduce glare and provide corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver features a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- Also includes: one, 30-round Magpul® PMAG® magazine.
- Stock: Black Synthetic Collapsible
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 16.10″
- Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
- Feature: Free-Float Handguard
- Handguard: Free-Float with M-LOK Attachment Slots
- Twist: 1:8″ RH
- Capacity: 30
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Height: 7.20″
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
- Overall Length: 32.25″ – 35.50″
- Length of Pull: 10.25″ – 13.50″
- Grooves: 5