The Thompson Center TCR-22 is expertly-crafted for hunters, plinkers, and first-time shooters alike. Building on a heritage of affordable firearms from a trusted American brand.
The Thompson/Center T/CR22 rifle delivers out-of-the-box performance through a feature set that appeals to hunters and avid firearms owners. The new T/CR22 rifle includes a green fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear peep sight for quick target acquisition, while the built-in picatinny-style rail allows for the mounting of an optic for precision shooting at longer ranges.
Not compliant for sale in the state of New York.
- Magpul co-branded, ergonomic, lightweight OD Green composite stock with modern contours offers durability and quick handling
- M-Lok® slots under forend area allow accessory mounting
- Last shot bolt hold-open when using factory magazine
- Fully machined 6061 aluminum receiver
- Fully machined stainless steel bolt
- Large bolt handle provides easy cycling action
- Crisp trigger
- Button-rifled barrel provides outstanding accuracy – 1:15? twist
- Easy-to-use push-button safety
- Detachable (10 round) rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and provides smooth feeding
- Built-in picatinny rail for easy mounting of optic
- Molded-in sling swivel studs
- Threaded muzzle for mounting muzzle devices
- Adjustable peep sight and front sight with fiber optic insert
- Cleaning from the breech end is possible after field stripping the rifle
- Compatible with most aftermarket 10/22® parts and accessories
- Manufacturer: Thompson Center
- Model: TCR-22
- SKU: 12299
- UPC: 090161449381
- Caliber: 22LR
- Barrel Length: 17″
- Overall Length: 35″
- Twist Rate: 1:15″ Stock: Magpul Lightweight OD Green Stock
- Sights: Peep
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Length of Pull: 13.75″
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Other Features: Picatinny Scope Mount; M-LOK Slots; Molded-In Sling Swivel Studs