Ruger® GP100® double-action revolvers are among the most comfortable shooting revolvers. Their rugged, medium-sized frame and cushioned grip system permit repeated firings with minimal shooter fatigue.
Easy on the hand and budget, all GP100 revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), and frame widths that are increased with extra steel in critical areas that support the barrel, making them rugged, reliable, and dependable.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Model Number: 1773
- Caliber: 357 MAG
- Grips: Cushioned Rubber with Hardwood Insert
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Length: 6″
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 7
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Twist: 1:18.75″ RH
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Overall Length: 10.38″
- Weight: 43.5 oz.
- Grooves: 5
- CA Approved: No
- MA Approved & Certified: No